Conductive Silicone Tubing Manufacturer
Accurate Rubber manufactures and supplies Premier Quality Standard as well as Custom size Conductive and Semi Conductive Silicone Tubing and extrusion profile at very competitive price.Our Conductive Silicone Tubing can be used to reduce static build up and minimize particle losses in sampling lines during the analysis of airborne particle size distributions and number concentration.
They are very flexible so you can quickly make connections even in tight places and it can also be used in very low and high temperature applications like a sample-transfer / stand-off line in aerosol analysis of hot exhausts from automotive and aircraft engines. It also offers high durability, flexibility and great performance.
What are your option for making Conductive Silicone Tubing
- Available in four standard different sizes 1/2″ ID, 0.19″ ID, 0.31″ ID, 0.687″ ID
- Available in Standard and Metric sizes
Where Conductive Silicone Tubing Can Be Used
- Aerosols analysis and other research
- Helps to reduce static charge build-up
- Minimizes particle loss to the tubing wall
- Build Up in EMI/RFI Shielding
- Research And Experimental Purpose