Neoprene rubber tubing offers excellent tubing solution for many fluids transferring applications. Accurate Rubber Corporation supply high quality custom size neoprene rubber tubing as per your custom requirements. Our neoprene rubber tubing provides moderate resistant to hydraulic fluids, lubricating oils, solvents, and other petroleum products. It can be made in small and large ID, OD sizes with different wall thickness.
Neoprene rubber is synthetic compound made by the polymerization of chloroprene. It also offers good resistance to sunlight, ozone, hot and cold weather condition as well as chemical resistance to ammonium and alcohols. It supports temperature range from -20° F to 200° F. Due to ruggedized nature of neoprene rubber, it’s widely used for outdoor applications.
Application of Neoprene Rubber Tubing
- Commercial & Industrial applications
- Marine Applications
- Transferring gas, liquid and diluted acids
- Much more …
Neoprene Rubber material hardness for Neoprene Tubing
Rubber material hardness are available from 30 Shore A up to 80 Shore A
Custom Size & Other Options
- Tubing available in cut to length or 100 Feet Roll
- English as well Metric OD & ID Size
- Available Wall Thickness range of tubing 0.039 inches to 0.750 inches.
- The smallest size we can supply tubing from 0.100 inch ID x 0.178 inch OD.
For more use and applications
If you are not sure which rubber material is best for your application, Please feel free to contact us. We will help you to suggest right rubber material which can meet your application needs. Please contact us with your application & other details.
Why Choose Accurate Rubber Corporation
- Trusted Partner: As a reliable supplier will work you as solution partner so your goals and needs are satisfied/
- Premium Quality: Made from finest material with highest accuracy
- Friendly Service: Our experienced staff will provide great service in every step of the process
- Competitive Price: We offer very competitive price to market
For getting Free Quote for your Neoprene Tubing needs, please contact us today with your ID & OD and other requirements. Our team will work with you to provide best customer service for your Neoprene Tubing needs.