Custom Silicone Tubing Manufacturers
Accurate Rubber manufacture and supply Premium Quality Standard as well as Custom Size Silicone Tubing. Our Silicone Tubing are being used in diverse applications across the industries. Depending on your application and project requirements we use Peroxide or Platinum Cure Compound for manufacturing your Silicone Tubing.
Since we are Custom Rubber Manufacturer based in Conyers, GA we can Quickly Manufacture and Ship your Custom Sizing Silicone Tubes order. We can manufacture your Silicone Tubing either in Translucent (Clear) or Color you choose. If require we will also help you select right material as per your application and industry need. English as well as Metric size are available. Accordingly your requirements we cut it into specific size you want or coil it in 100 feet roll.
We also stock & sale premium quality Made in USA 50 durometer, Tranlucent Silicone Tube in all standard sizes 1/2″ ID & 3/4″ OD, 3/8″ ID & 5/8″ OD, 3/8″ ID & 9/16″ OD, 3/4″ ID & 1″ OD in 100 feet roll. It will be available at discounted rate which you can’t find anywhere else in market. We shipped throughout USA and Canada. Please call us on 678-562-2097 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your order.
For large order volume discount will be available.
When regular elastomers doesn’t meet your need, our in-house formulation and mixing capabilities can design a custom rubber compound which meet your specific requirements and provide desired quality and performance. For easy storage and shipping accordingly your need we can coil it or cut it in desired size length. Accurate Rubber’s experienced staff will ensure that we manufacture and supply high quality silicone tube as per your specification and deliver it on time.
Types of Silicone Tubing we offer
- Regular Grade: This is most commonly use Silicone Grade which meets FDA standards and can be used in many applications, normally where visual flow is essential. Available in 40, 50, 60, 70 and 80 shore hardness, this is used in Food processing plants and also Pharmaceutical industries.
- High Strength Grade: Available in 50, 60 and 70 shore hardness, this grade of tubing is commonly used in Laboratory, Pharmaceutical and Biochemical industries. It is also well suited for use within peristaltic pumps and is extremely resistant to most chemicals.
- Platinum Cured: Very popular high quality compound meets the stringent FDA Standards and is mostly used in Food, Pharmaceutical, Medical and Other industries. This tubing has excellent clarity and gives a glossy finish.
- Colored Tubing: Accurate Rubber Supplies and manufacture smallest to biggest size Color Silicone Tubing in popular colors which are often used for sleeving purpose.
Why choose Silicone Tubing ??
For Tubing, Silicone offers so many advantages which are unavailable in other elastomers.
- Hygienic: It does not support the growth of bacteria or solid build up
- Durable: Silicone Tubing is smooth, flexible and strong which make it last longer than any other type of tubing. Also it will not crack or perish.
- Clarity: Which allows easier monitoring of flow of fluid.
- Easy to Clean: Smooth and Easy to Clean surface. Also it will not become brittle and stiff even with continued use of cleaning chemicals.
- High Tear Strength: High Tear Resistance, Good Elongation at break and Tensile Strength which allow to withstand the daily rigours of the Milking Parlor, Brewery, Water Treatment Plant, Dairy Farm, Aquarium
- Food Grade Material: Available in FDA regulated Food Grade materials so very safer to use
- Odorless, Tasteless and Inert: Doesn’t interact what it carries so it’s best suitable for Air,Water,Food and Beverage Applications
- UV,Ozone and Other Chemical Resistant: Offer excellent UV,Ozone,Weather resistance as well as resistance to detergent,salt water and other chemicals
- Temperature Resistant: Silicone offers excellent high-temperature resistance up to 450°F combined with low-temperature flexibility